Friday, September 12, 2014

About Me!

    Glad to meet you everyone~! I'm Elain, live in Banqiuo, New Taipei City. The first thing I want to say is thankyou, for all of you to join this group and practice English writing with me. Dute to I am not good at studying by myself, I usually need partners to learn or study together. However it's not easy for me to find someone who has the same goal and need as me.  That's why I created this group and invited you to join me.

    Since I was in elementary school, I am not good at studying and reading, I usually feel asleep when reading textbooks especially the subjects which I don't have interest. However, I have great talent and interest in art, so I learned painting in the studio and attained the school's chorus. The first time I feel I am a good student in my live is in college because I majored in Fine Art and all assignments and studies are paintings, art history, and the things about art. Even most of my classmates are not good at studying just like me. Our graduating art exhibitions were held in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung, they were successfully finished in this year. For me, It was a perfect experience in the end of my college life. 

    Now I am a practical teacher in an elementary school in Banqiuo, everyday after school I usually study with my friends in the study room of a City playground near by. One of my dreams is that I can be a good teacher, who can help all the children explore their talents and be a happy person in the future. For this ambition, I have to learn a lot from my practical guide teacher and study hard for the exam at the same time. Also English is now very important, so I have to keep in touch with it. Wish all of you can get your dreams and be a happy person everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Good to know a teacher here, especially one major in art!! Thank you for inviting me to this group. I really appreciate that! Here are some corrections:
    1. Due(not Dute) to+Noun
    2. I was(not am) not good at....
    3. I had
    4. was in college
    5. were paintings
    6. (Even) most of ...???
    7. , they were successfully...->. They were...
    8. , everyday after...-> . Everyday after...
    9. near by-> nearby
    10. is that I can be a good teacher-> is to be (to be concise)
    11. Also-> In addition

    I wonder as a teacher who majors in art, what subject do yo teach?
    I was in substitute military service in an elementary school in I-lan. I really envy the job of teacher, which helps kids pursue their dream. The job doesn't get tedious because the joyfulness seeing the kids grow! Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the corrections!
    I think it depands on the school I enter, I will teach the subjects they want me to teach. :"D

    ReplyDelete