Friday, September 19, 2014

About me
Hi,l am Ann,
I live in Taipei, I was interested in drawing and activities in the church, at present in my activities in the church often have foreign missionaries to teach the Bible and go around the mission, this also is the main factor that I want to learn English, I think the future if our English ability better, will be able to communicate more smoothly with missionaries, given the language communication assistance.
So happy can join this club,hope that we can learn from each other.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see new posts here!!(especially self-introduction) Your motivation is so cool!! With that in mind, I believe you'll be able to communicate with the missionaries soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ann, glad to meet you here!

    有幾個句子若是我會這樣寫~
    1. At present(,) my activities in the church often have foreign missionaries ( ) teach(ing) the Bible and go(ing) around (for preaching).
    2. (Glad to) join this club...
    可以參考看看~

    Are those foreign missionaries American?
    I hope we can learn together in a long time and enhance our English!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most come from american,one from france
      very pleased to learn with everyone,

      Delete